Saturday 16 June 2007

Awww...


aren't they lovely... Not content with making you look at pictures of my cats, I now force you to look at my son and his fiancee... we went up to visit them last month, and this was taken in the ruined castle in which they're getting wed. I have to admit, though, that I'm also putting this up because Sally complained that she'd had to go look at someone else's blog to see what Sarah looked like (Andrew, she had seen). So, Sally, I've Done It Now...

We have only one child, not that he's a child any more, look at that stubble...sigh... I tried it, bought the tshirt, but decided against repeating the childbirth experience. No, that isn't why I have four cats... but I did convince Sarah that she absolutely had to get herself a cat...so she got two. So clearly the cat owning bit is infectious.

1 comment:

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

Thank you, btw I didn't even know this blog of yours existed!